- Kitchen Cooking Appliances
- Food Processing Appliances
- Beverage Processing Appliances
- Air Purifying Appliances
- Temperature Adjusting Appliances
- Environment Cleaning Appliances
- Clothing Care Appliances
- Personal Care Appliances
- Other Categories
What Information We May Collect
When you visit our website, we do not collect personally identifiable information about you, except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. We have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is reasonably necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
At the time you register to become a Registered Member of the Site, you will be asked to provide information including, but not limited to, your name, address, phone/fax number, e-mail address, company, country and other personal information.
Our system also logs some basic and generic information about your computer, including its IP address, operating system, browser software, number of sessions and so forth. We use this information about your computer to perform routine web site maintenance and to generate various aggregate reports for internal analysis, research and monitoring purposes, and to help us develop and enhance our website and services for each Member.
From time to time, we collect information about our users and prospective users during trade shows, industry events and other functions. The information we may collect at these locations may include, but is not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address.
You may notice that some services available through our website are "Powered by" or "Provided by" other third parties or technology service providers. We contract with these third-party providers to help us provide you with better value and service. To fully access and use such services, you may sometimes be required to provide certain information and data to them. In order to provide you with the services in question, such information and data may have to be made available to the third-party provider, who may then process or update such information and data and transmit them back to us. We are highly selective in choosing these third-party providers, and they are allowed to use your information and data only for the purpose of and in connection with providing the services we have contracted with them to provide.
How We May Use the Information
If you provide any information to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that information for the following purposes:
● Verifying your identity;
● Verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the Site;
● Processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Site and maintaining and managing your registration;
● To contact you regarding notices, surveys, product alerts, new service or product offerings and communications relevant to your use of our Site;
● To respond to your requests for additional information;
● To serve your Account with, including but not limited to investigating problems, troubleshoot problems, resolving disputes and enforcing agreements with us;
● To improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
● To statistically analyze site usage if necessary, to serve your account or for other administrative purposes;
● We may generate reports and analysis based on the Information for internal analysis, monitoring and marketing decisions;
● To facilitate communication between buyers and suppliers on the Site;
● If you voluntarily submit any information to the Site for publication on the Site through the publishing tools, including but not limited to, Company Profile, Product Catalog and procurement requirements, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the Site.
● Making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against us.
Disclosure of Information
We will not sell, trade or rent personally identifiable information about any Member to other parties without each Member’s consent.
We do, however, share certain aggregate information about each Member with advertisers. This enables us to constantly build a large database of products and suppliers, giving you wider sourcing options. We may also share all the information and data about each Member with the HotOEM Platforms for the purpose of facilitating your easy and fast access to our services.
When necessary we may also disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the HotOEM.com entity that you are contracting with) your information to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations for the purposes of making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against us.
We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
All information you voluntarily submit to the Site may be made publicly available on the Site and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any information that you voluntarily disclose to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the information that you submit to us.
We also reserve the right to disclose Member information in special cases, including but not limited to:
● We have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing or threatening to infringe, or who may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with, the title, rights, interests or property of HotOEM.com, our Members, customers, partners, other web site users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
● We also reserve the right to disclose the Information in response to a subpoena or other judicial order or when we reasonably believe that such disclosure is required by law, regulation or administrative order of any court, governmental or regulatory authority.
●If we have reason to believe that a Member is in breach of any agreement with us, we reserve the right to make public or otherwise disclose such Member's Information in order to pursue our claim or prevent further injury to HotOEM.com or others.
All data concerning registration and other information on this platform (including but not limited to product information, order information, company information, evaluation or feedback, complaint content and so on), will be protected by the platform based on the principle of confidentiality. Your personal or corporate information will not be disclosed to the public or sold or rented to any third party, except in the following cases:
● Your permission is obtained before disclosing or providing relevant information.
● Your explicit authorization is obtained in advance of disclosing to a third party.
● Information is disclosed or provided in accordance with the provisions of laws or policies.
● Relevant government departments and judicial organizations require the platform to assist in providing information in line with legal procedures, in accordance with relevant national laws.
● Only provide you with needed goods or platform services after you have disclosed or provided your personal information.
● Disclose or provide according to other terms under this Agreement.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard drive. If you do not de-activate or erase the cookie, each time you use the same computer to access the Site, our web servers will be notified of your visit and in turn we may have knowledge of your visit and the pattern of your usage.
● To determine if you have already paid a visit or logged-in to our website.
● To allow you to access stored information within a registration process.
● To help our system identify your identity, if you have opted to "remember me" during the log-in process.
● To allow you to carry information across pages of the relevant website and avoid having to re-enter information;
● To gather statistical information about usage by Members;
● To research visiting patterns and help target advertisements based on Members’ interests;
● To allow you to maintain an inquiry basket, and to help us determine which supplier you are addressing your inquiries to.
● To record the category or type of Member you belong to, based upon the services you have registered, subscribed or paid for.
● To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how Members use our website and to help us improve the structure, services and features of our website. You will not be personally identified in this way.
● To help us recognize you as a unique visitor when you return to our website, or to allow us to tailor content to match your preferred interests, or to avoid or minimize showing you the same content repeatedly.
We are not responsible for the privacy protection methods of other websites whose hyperlink is contained on HotOEM.com.
Correcting Your Information
Under the applicable laws, you have the right of access
to personal information held by us and to request correction of the
If you wish to access or correct your Personal Data, you may send your request in writing to the following address:
24/F, A Building, G. T, Land Plaza No.85 Huacheng Avenue, Zhujiang New Town, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, P.R.C
In accordance with the applicable laws, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access or correction request.
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure correct use of information.
As a Registered User, your information can be viewed and edited through your Account which is protected by Password. We recommend that you do not divulge your Password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your Password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (Login Name and Password，etc.) on the computer. Remember to sign out of your Account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secured. As a result, while we try to protect your information, no web site or company, including ourselves, can absolutely ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Address: 24/F, A Building, G. T, Land Plaza No.85 Huacheng Avenue, Zhujiang New Town, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, P.R.C
Telephone: +86 020-66357373
Hours of Service: 9:00~12:00A.M, 1:30~6:00P.M